This post may contain affiliate links.
Ok, so you’re ready to start a blog. You’ve done all your research through Pinterest, Facebook, Google, talking to friends/family, etc. and it’s finally time to pull the trigger. Just one problem. What do you blog about? Your blog niche is one of the most important decisions you’ll make about your blog.
If you go too broad, you risk not getting a hyper-targeted audience reading your stuff. Go too specific, and you’re missing out on traffic. Plus, if you pick the wrong niche all together, your blog can make you NO MONEY whatsoever! Keep reading to learn about these 52 genius blog niches that will make you money on your blog!
52 Killer Blog Niches You’ll Wanna Snatch Up
These niches will be grouped into categories for easy navigation. Ready. Set. GO!
Lifestyle blogs are among one of the most popular blogs people will start, and for good reason. They can relate to people and grow wildly popular in a short amount of time. People are always curious about how others live their lives. Lifestyles give an insider’s look at this.
- Stay at home moms and dads
- Work at home moms and dads
- Kids: raising big families, pregnancy
- Parenting: child rearing, babies, parenthood
- Military Life
- Interior design/home decor
- Personal development: self care, goal setting
Food is..well..FOOD! Perfect for everyone because everyone eats food. You can go so many direction with niche, from specialty eating, to dining guides, baking tutorials, cooking utensils reviews, and beyond. It’s a very passionate niche. Once you gain a loyal reader, they’ll be a repeat visitor.
- Specialty diets
- Raw eating
- Making your own food
- Tutorials: demos, illustrations, tutorials
Beauty and Fashion
Beauty and fashion is all about looking good. You can go the beauty route or the fashion route or both!
- Fashion: plus size fashion, haute couture, modest wear, kids fashion
- Makeup: cruelty free beauty
- Eco-friendly: eco, organic
- How-to’s all beauty: Tutorials, reviews, demonstrations
All about the money! Another very passionate niche because folks wanna make money, save money, and do both! Check out the list below to show some examples of money niches.
- Career: college, military
- Personal Finance
- Investing: stocks, bonds, peer 2 peer, airbnb
- Small Business: starting a business, entrepreneurship
Health and Fitness
Health and fitness is all about looking good and feeling good through healthy lifestyle, nutrition, and fitness. It can also be about hobby or professional fitness like sports, fitness competitions, etc. A super huge category (see below):
- Losing weight: product reviews, routines, tutorials, plans
- Nutrition: healthy eating, meal-based lifestyles
- Fitness: training for fitness competitions
- Yoga: for beginners, advanced, reviews
- Body building
- Mental health
- Self care
This is kind of a miscellaneous category dedicated to passionate niches in general that people are very behind, like faith, their pets, gaming, and the like.
- Electronics: collecting, building electronics, software, hardware
- Collections: stamps, comics, barbies
- Knitting: how to knit, tutorials, beginner-friendly, advanced
- Shopping: how to find sales, best shopping destinations
- Antiquing and thrifting
Need a problem solved? Many people do and are excited to find a solution. Saving money and budgeting are among these problem-solving niches. These niches do so well because they are helping people. Think how well these niches do in search results. Some examples below…
- Saving Money: couponing, getting discounts, savings clubs
- Building Stuff: buiding tiny homes, building cars
- Special Needs Education
- Becoming a Teacher
- College Professors
There you have it, 52 blog niches to help you make money with your blog. What do you think? Share your opinion down below in comments!